Sonlight banner

Sonlight Curriculum

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Beginning


I titled this post 'The Beginning' but it's really far from that. I'm not sure how much I'll share about my past but probably quite a bit because like it or not it I have been shaped by it.

The most important things to know about me? First, that my entire life revolves around my creator. My worldview is shaped by my beliefs and I hold onto them tightly during any kind of storm and every day in between.
I am living the life I used to only dream about. I'm married to an amazing man who I do not deserve, he loves me in spite of my many shortcomings. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children who just amaze me with their trust in me and also challenge me everyday by their imitation of me.

My hope is for this blog to be a journal of sorts, keeping me accountable (at least to myself!) of my goals. I also want it to be a place of treasuring moments that seem to fade and melt together as the days pass.
I have so much on my heart to remind myself of and to share with whoever might want to be a part of it. There will be a variety of different things posted about I'm sure as my interests are all over the place!
Some things I'm thinking of are: cooking (from scratch with real food), herbal medicine, homeschooling, character training, marriage building, decorating and crafts, and even product recommendations.

I'm excited to start getting all these thoughts swirling around my head down into print! I hope that what I say is edifying, encouraging and will help in the refining process of your life.
-Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment